Elixir / Erlang Developer
Elixir or Erlang Developer for Savvy
Savvy is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re now focused on incorporating new products into our growing ecosystem.
However, our work is not yet complete! We’re in need of an Elixir or Erlang Developer to apply their impressive skills towards the creation of even more amazing products at Savvy.
We are looking for someone to:
- Write reusable, testable and sustainable code for Savvy products and services.
- Collaborate with and support both the DevOps and Frontend teams.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Elixir and/or Erlang and OTP, or 5+ years of production experience in languages and platforms such as Scala, Clojure, Python, Java and C#.
- Ability to write clean, documented, production-ready code. Sloppy coders need not apply!
- Self-motivated and comfortable as part of a fully remote team.
- Thorough knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Proven experience with MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- At home in the bowels of blockchain: you understand blockchain tech on an instinctual level and have experience working with it.
- Experience with Plug, Ecto, OTP.
- Experience with Node.js.
- You’ve previously worked as part of a remote team.
- Competitive day rate according to experience
- Fast-paced, remote start-up environment
- Possibility to make a big impact on the product
- Location: Home Office / Fully Remote
- Start date: ASAP